The ideal candidates will have knowledge in construction project management, be organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven.
- Oversee the construction project from start to finish.
- Develop project schedules, plan materials, and purchase orders, ensuring work is within project scope.
- Responsible for qualifying sub-contractor estimates and bids, performing project buyouts, and managing subcontractors' progress against plan.
- Oversee the construction schedule, budget and insure project is completed within deadline and budget.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking of team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to pre-determined schedule.
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
- Communicate effectively with the Sub-Contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project.
- Periodic inspection of construction sites.
- Ensure project documents are complete.
- Managing client and consultant meetings, and client approval of progress payments and variations. Oversee and report progress and trouble shoot against construction schedules.
- Preparing any necessary work flow schedules and monitoring same to enable meeting of reporting deadlines.
- Informing the Management team on the progress of the work on all significant matters relating to or arising from the duties and functions under your control.
- Develop strategies to promote efficient and cost-effective work practices and monitor and analyze work practices and cost factors within the project team.
- Ensuring that you maintain the name and goodwill of the company at all times.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 2-5 years of experience
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Fully fluent in English and Spanish
Job Type: Full-time